Monday, May 9, 2016

Under Da Seaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Today was such a beautiful day and I would have loved to go scuba diving in the blue waters near our home. But today I couldn't do so, instead, I decided to bring the sea indoors! With the help from some fantastic items on sale at the Gacha Good Event this month, I was able to do just that. First, I put on a great Mermaid Dress by  *Cara's*, an exclusive item at the event. I had my choice of several colors, green, yellow, blue, purple and black, I chose the blue one of course. Then I put on the Coraline Heels with the texture change hud, also by Cara's.  And topped off the outfit with a great Aquarium hat by Chapeau, another exclusive item. I needed the perfect hair to wear with the hat and I found that as well at the event. This great hair called Lucothea v2 in the Must Haves colors by HeadDesk! Of course, I needed some beautiful jewelry so included the Aquarium Ring Silver & Gold Set 13- Tetrafied! RARE gacha item,by Nomiki's Creations

There's lots more to see and a taxi to Gacha Good down below as well! So keep on scrolling.


I included some other items as well to complete the look, such as the Call Of The Sea nails by Dark Passions- Koffin Nails. Available for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, or even in a fatpack containing all of the huds. Available this month at Mesh Body Addicts.
My skin was a gentle tan tone called Fien Pineapple Skin by 7 Deadly Skins. It's Omega applier based, head to toe. Comes complete with 5 Omega face appliers in apricot, taupe, pineapple, cotton candy and chestnut tones, (based on the Catwa mesh head Annie), as well as appliers for Slink hands/feet/body, Tango and Phatazz. Seen here worn with the CatwaThis item can be found at
THE GARAGE FAIR 2016 Date: May, 1 To May 15, 2016
  Theme: Casual,Urban, Fashion, Old & Mixed.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avalon%20Shores/232/198/31

All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23



Next, I needed to set up the room to create the mood of being under the sea, well kinda anyway! So, to do this, I pulled out some more fantastic items from Gacha Good, like the Lacrime dell'anima Store Summer Crate Set in Aqua and Hanging Chair in Aqua. Next, I added some various fun little creatures about from *Cara's* Mermaid and Under The Sea Gacha collections! Fish, lovely mermaids, seahorses, and even crabs! No heckling about Aer getting crabs at Gacha Good *stern look* LOL.
Next a bit more color was needed so I added in the Stitched Beanbag Chair in green and Flower Rug, both gacha items from Celtic Wolf. Event personalized it with a picture of Gwennie in the My Person Wall Frame and luggage by [Magnum Opus]. It turned out so well that I got up and danced, with some help from Something New's My Dance poses!
All these can be found at
Gacha Good's Under The Sea May Event














No comments:

Post a Comment