Friday, April 29, 2016

A State of Mind



Sometimes we all just have one of those days that things just aren't going as planned. And when one of those days occurs for me, I go spend some time with my tooldogs up in my office for a bit. And with a great outfit like the State of My Head Vol.1 by +Facepalm+, I can make it clear this wolf is not to be disturbed. This is a new release in the store and comes complete with the boots, choker and wrist bands.
My trusty companions are the Biker Tooldogs by [sau]Motorcycles

Even on a bad day of course, I have time to make sure I have a perfect skin on such as this Doenya Applier based skin in pineapple by 7 Deadly Skins. 6 stunning Omega Catwa Mesh head based appliers in the skin tones of pineapple, apricot, caramel, taupe, chestnut and marshmellow. Box also contains Slink hands/feet/body, Tango, Phatazz and Omega body appliers! On sale at Kinky Monthly until May 20th

All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins
for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc.... 


I am also wearing
IKON Sovereign Eyes - Nymph
.:{Rumina}:. Paige - 2nd Anniversary Gift
And posing with the teapi . portrait pose

No comments:

Post a Comment