Tuesday, August 25, 2015

To Paris With Love

I have a new pen pal that lives in France. A nice elderly lady who is home bound that I have been sending emails to so she wont be so lonely. She has a cat as well and they look at each others' pictures. It's kind of funny. Well, I got so busy writing an email that I didn't notice my eldest male child had been over to visit. Dags. And he cleared out the food again, so there was nothing to make for dinner. I decided that this outfit fit my mood until my wife gets home and we can go hunt. It is designed by KlothesMinded for the Hauteness Event. Comes in a couple of different color choices with appliers. I put on a pair of shoes from Little Bat as well and just been sitting here quietly watching my mother in law's cat while sending out emails and blogging.



Credits-

Poses & Props-

Come Soon Poses
To Paris
 - Vintage&Cool

Clothing & Accessories-
::Klothes Minded:: 
W.T.F. Tee (white) w/appliers
Dark Stoned Highwaist Jeans w/appliers
Hauteness Event
 
The Little Bat
- Spookute Slink Heels/Grey
- Bullet Chain Set

Body Stuff-
:::Phoenix:::
 Isabell Hair Fatpack 
(Group Gift)

7 Deadly s{K}ins 
- FAITH -PINEapple
- FAITH shape

IKON
 Charm Eyes - Sapphire

DP - Koffin Nails 
 Slink - Bold & Bishy
 Vintage& Cool

Love N Lust 
Omega System Kit - Maitreya v.1.0
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jacuma/63/75/202

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

No comments:

Post a Comment