Monday, August 3, 2015

My New Phone

I got a new phone! It's yellow and just adorable, of course, there are many colors and such to be won, it was out of a gacha machine at Gacha Garden. I may just have to go get a few more. I was able to take a selfie, look at pictures, make a call and text people (poses) . Isn't this new suit adorable? I can wear the bikini with or without the shorts, and the shoes I have on, match so perfectly with the outfit and my hair ( worn with En Vogue hairbase) today. These stylin shades are new too and I totally love them,. got all this, except the hair,  from the Aloha Fair that is going on right now. Pretty cool and lots of great stuff to buy, even some gifts there in the mix. To top it all off, I have some wonderful skin by 7 Deadly Skins, called Michelle and it's available at the Lexi Project, so be sure to go check out that event as well, it is for a designer who has been diagnosed with cancer. I decided also to show off one of my tattoos while wearing the bikini, it is also at the Aloha Fair, as well as the great rings I have on my SLink hands. Lots of good stuff out there, so Happy Shopping!



Credits

Location-
Valyria 

Poses & Props-
Poses provided by :Anachron 
 Pastel Pets Gacha Phone - Yellow Kitty 
 Gacha Garden
 
Clothing & Accessories-

{Scene} 
Gaia Stellar set 
*Sponsor*  Aloha Fair
.sass. 
bikiniz 
Aloha Fair

E C R U:
 "Dune" Wedges: Cyan.
Aloha Fair

Juxtapose 
 Aviator - Ocean Blue
Aloha Fair

Body Stuff-


Lushish Catz 
Maori Flora Dream - Tattoo - Applier

lovey dovey 
:: Milkshake :: Rebel Ombres
 Michelle 
Lexi Project

Mon Cheri

"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mon%20Cheri/90/129/22

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

No comments:

Post a Comment