Saturday, August 8, 2015

Let's Read!

There's nothing in the world like having a good book to read, or a dozen or so even. A good story with some coffee or tea and a comfy spot to read is just what I need. So many choices in my reading room, I have this great pile of books, a little cubicle and some veryyyyyyyy posh and comfortable new chairs as well. Here, I'll show you about some.  The great chairs are designed by Macabre for the Lexi Project and the colors are exclusive for the event, which is also where my fabulous skin is at as well, designed by 7 Deadly Skins. The large pile of books I was sitting on when you came in, are from Whimsical Happenings as well as the cubicle where I have my tea, All are wonderful for a reading room in your home as well.
Check out this great outfit I have on, it's new as well. It was designed by GLO designs for the Hauteness event, I put on some nice heels from the same event designed by Oh My Goth, they did my tattoo work as well, isn't it cool? My hair is new and coming up for sale at Collabor88 tommorrow, it's by Besom and I totally adore it. Well, that's about all I have to show you right now, back to the story I'm reading.



Credits-


Poses & Props-
[S.LOVES] 
MINA POSES FATPACK
 No longer available

Whimsical Happenings
Book Worm- comes with book prop
 A World Of My- own Color change hud, poses and props
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld%20Pirate/110/16/1002

Macabre
Baroque Chair 
20 Animations, single sit only 4 prims Exclusive colors
 Lexi Project
Clothing & Accessories-

Oh My Goth
 Rosana RARE 
Hauteness

::GLO Fashions:: 
 Wayward Jumpsuit (Black/red)
(Sponsor) Hauteness 

Body Stuff-

Oh my Goth 
 stay alive tattoo
Hauteness 


Sweet Evil 
 Cat Eyes Liner 
Former Group Gift
C88 India 
Collabor88 Opens Tomorrow

7 Deadly s{K}ins 
 Michelle
 Lexi Project
(*ANGELICA) 
PURE EYES GACHA #mirkwood
Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mon%20Cheri/90/129/22

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/26

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

No comments:

Post a Comment