Monday, August 17, 2015

Astrea

I decided to pay a visit to Storybrook Gardens, I always have a fun time with all the little creatures there. And I even brought along Kitty to visit them all this time. It was a hot summer day so I put on a new outfit I have from the Hauteness event, the shoes sold separately at the same event. Both come in different color choices and appliers are included. Matched it all up with some great nails, hair and skin and went on my way. You should visit sometime, I bet you'd enjoy it.









Credits-

Location-
*StoryBrooke Gardens

Poses & Props-
Verocity
 Uma 1
Hello Tuesday
Clothing & Accessories
{Shameless} 
Astrea Outfit ~Pink
Body Stuff

*PINK HUSTLER*
Hair 8066
7 Deadly s{K}ins
 Meadow DEF
Marketplace Special, comes with appliers for With 2 skins and Tango boobs, Slink hands/feet/body, Phatazz booty, Banned booty, Banned body, Lena body, TMP body, Wowmeh body
IKON 
Charm Eyes- Emerald

Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment