Monday, June 22, 2015

My Loverly Garden

So I discovered that I do indeed have a "green thumb" well..green as in zombie, maybe! Some fantastic things to be won at the Bring Out Your Dead Gacha Fair. I'll show you a few here, such as these great garden flags, zombie plants and of course my specialty..dead plants. And don't forget about the plushie suicides! To top it all off I have a fantastic shirt as well from the fair,it's amazing, and totally look at my nails!  Check out some of the gacha keys below for what wonders you could win. I also have some fantastic finds from Krave. for an upcoming event starting July 5th, a great new phone and a bandaid for the booboo on my nose, that nurse was a bit..strange though.  These sandles I have on are oh so comfy and this great hairstyle sure is keeping me cool during the summer. Speaking of summer, check out the great tan I have. Well, back to working in my garden, have a great day everyone!








 Credits-

Poses & Props-
..::House Of Zion::.. 
MirAnDa pose
 Dead Love Tree 
Bring Out Your Dead Gacha Fair

Love Everlasting Plantpets
 ~ Vintage Skull Garden Flag Gacha Items
~ Plushie Suicide Gacha 
~ Zombie Garden Gacha
Bring Out Your Dead Gacha Fair

Clothing & Accessories-
[KRAVE] 
Battle Bunny Phone Gacha
 Booboo Bandaid Gacha
 Origami gacha Event
Opens July 5th 
Location TBA


+Facepalm+
 BOYD Ladies Tripped Rare
Bring Out Your Dead Gacha Fair

ClarityMoon
~Beach Sandals (SLink &Maitreya)

Body Stuff-

[:Rad Designz:] 
Slink Reaper
Bring Out Your Dead Gacha Fair

!Head Desk! 
Fay 

7 Deadly s{K}ins
 Ursula
Suicide Dollz

.::IM CaPPed::. 
Soul Windows - Ghiaccio - Frigo - BX


Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mon%20Cheri/90/129/22

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/26

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

No comments:

Post a Comment