Monday, March 9, 2015

LOOK #309

Olala just had to show off this great lingerie by Tameless. Included is bra with appliers (slink physique+lolas+wowmeh+perfect body+brazilia doll+lena body+venus+belleza+maitreya+omega advanced)
Panties with appliers
Stockings with appliers
Bracelets (resize)
Shoes for Slink High Feet

The great furniture that I am posing on is by doll. and comes with some great poses in it. Here's a closer look at the great heels that come with this outfit.

The skin I am wearing is made by 7 Deadly Skins and will be making it's debut along with the shape I have on at the Skin Fair 2015 that opens on March 13th. I am wearing it here with the sinful lipsticks she has for sale in the main store. The great nails I have on are by nail me and available in their main shop.The hair I am wearing is  designed by Tameless as well.



Credits-

Prop with Pose
s-[doll.] The "Capri" Reclining Chair

Clothing & Accessories-
Tameless I'm All Yours Lingerie - Black

Body Stuff-


{Nail Me!} Modern Love - Nail Applier HUD
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sinfull Reds Lipsticks
7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH box 1 Almond Exclusive at Skin Fair
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Shape Exclusive at Skin Fair
Tameless Hair Beatrice - Naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment