Thursday, March 5, 2015

LOOK #291 When in Rome....


Well, as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. So I traveled over to ancient Athens wearing this new outfit I put together. The dress was designed for the Love My Look Event by  E.X.T.A.C.T.I.C.It comes in 4 color choices each with a choice of either silver or gold lining. It is in the five standard mesh sizes and flows beautiful, fantastic for a night out in Rome, roleplay or whatever your heart may desire to wear it for. For myself, I took the roleplay route and paired it up with some great feet ornaments made by Sugarbabez for the Olala event. It comes with a texture change hud with 8 different choices for the colors of the stones. Made to fit Slink high feet. The nail polish I am wearing is designed by The Little Bat and the facemask with jewelry is on sale now at the We <3 Roleplay Event. It also comes in several choices, gold, silver, etc.

The poses that I am using in this post were created by Eternal Dream for Designer Circles 100th Round and are exclusive to that event. The hair I am wearing was designed by Damselfly and is also available at the We <3 Roleplay event.

My skin is designed by 7 Deadly Skins and will be an exclusive available when the Skin Fair opens on March 13th. The name of the skin is Faith, it comes in four different tones, freckled or non freckled, and while there is also a shape available, I have chosen to wear the other exclusive shape for the fair, named Temperance. I am wearing it with my Slink Physique body in these pictures. My eyes were created by Sterling Artistry and are pure art in their realistic appearance.


Credits-

Location-
~Sparta~ Greece, Athens, Greece

Poses-
Eternal Dream- Tallulah Poses exclusive for  - Designer Circle 100th round


Clothing & Accessories-


Face Mask-  ::Axix:: Azir Set {Silver} @ We Love Roleplay
 E.X.T.A.C.T.I.C. Spartan Dress Black-Silver Spartan Dress for L.M.L.
 SugarBabeZ~Bounded By Cupid~with Hud for Olala

Body Stuff


Nails- !The Little Bat - Shadow Dip Slink Nails
Hair-*~*Damselfly*~*Rikku Rigged-Mesh Dark Browns @We Love Roleplay
Skin-  7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH box 1 Almond for Skin fair
Eyes- Sterling Artistry Serenity Eyes 18PACK
7Deadly s[K]ins - Temperance SHAPE
Slink Physique Mesh Body


No comments:

Post a Comment