Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LOOK #283 Enjoying the Beach

I have another great new dress for you from Shovelheads. This one is called Skulls Deep Pink and comes in the standard five mesh sizes. It has a cute bow in the front which is optional to wear and it fit perfectly over my Maitreya body. The shoes I am wearing are from Basta, I absolutely love the details on these. The nails I have on are from Nail Me and on sale for only 10L at The Wash Cart Sale!

The hair I am wearing was created by no.match and one of the newer releases. Should check them out, they have some great stuff, especially if you like dreadlocks. The skin I am wearing will be coming up for sale at the Skin Fair. It is called Temperance and created by 7 Deadly Skins, who is also a sponsor at the fair this year. The shape I have on as well is called Temperance and also will be making it's debut at the fair.

The pose set I am using was created by Verocity and is for sale at Hello Tuesday


Credits-
Location-Las Arenas Rosadas
Poses-Verocity - Dana Pose Set- Hello Tuesday

Clothing & Accessories-
Dress- :*:ShOvElHeAdS:*:Skulls Deep Pink dress  mesh
Shoes- Basta- [ B! ] :TANZANIA: Black . for SLink High feet

Body Stuff-
Mesh- Maitreya Lara and Slink Hands/Feet
Hair, no.match_ ~ NO_LUCK_A ~ Pack of BROWNS
Skin-7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH Box 1 Taupe
Eyes- ! GUGU DADA ! Eyes - Tenderness / Clarity
Shape-7 Deadly s{K}ins  Faith
Nails-{Nail Me!} Candy Brites Duo-Slink/Omega Nail Appliers The Wash Cart Sale 10L


No comments:

Post a Comment