Saturday, February 28, 2015

LOOK #269

Today I'm relaxing at the beach in this great new dome by Angelic Designs and happens to be on sale this weekend for only 99L. I am wearing a shirt designed by a brand new designer getting her feet wet called Angelkatie and some fantastic cute shorts by Blueberry!

I also have on my utterly cute elephant ring by Sugarbabez and giving you a closer look at those shorts, the detail is amazing, even to the threads.

The hair I am wearing is a new release by Tameless and comes in several different color choices. I am wearing one of the faded textures in these pictures. Also my skin is designed by 7 Deadly s{K}ins, just the right amount of tan, this skin is one for sale in the discount room at the main store. Her name is Dreamz.

The beach scenery you see around me in these pictures is a skydome created by the talented Angelica of Angelic Designs and on sale this weekend for only 99L! 140 Land Impact, partially mesh, animated texture change sky backdrop, animated water. footprint 120 x 120


Credits-
Props- Angelic Designs- [AD] [Blue Lagoon] Tropical Skydome
Poses- BehaviorBody RunwayHud Complete set 1

Clothing & Accessories-
Blueberry - Cossy - Denim Ripped Shorts - Dark Blue
 SugarBabeZ~Ele~Heart~Ring with Hud
 AngelKatie Designs-long spring top

Body Stuff-

.{PSYCHO:Byts}. Dog Eyes - Blue & Turquoise
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Dreamz - Discount Room
 Tameless Hair Celine - Mega Pack
 SugarBabeZ~SweetTooth~Slink Nail Appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment