Sunday, February 22, 2015

LOOK #246

Home sweet home in Seattle, and even a clear day, who would have thought that was even possible? So I put on this great new outfit made by Beyond Persuasion, which happens to be called Live From Seattle. With it, I again borrowed "Bishop's" shoes from my Facepalm outfit and went on my way. The skin I have on is designed by 7 Deadly Skins and part of the Elijah skin line, many versions and tones to be found at the main store. The hair I have on is created by no.match and is a unisex style. They are also reasonably priced and great hair, be sure to check it out.

Ahh tossing that money around, livin the dream...


Credits-
Location-  Seattle, Downtown Seattle
Poses- [Long Awkward Pose- Make it Rain( Honorable Mention, store is closed)

Clothing & Accessories-
+Facepalm+ Bishop's Work ( shoes)
Beyond Persuasion- BPd {M}And now in other news: Live from Seattle

Body Stuff-
Eyes-.Insufferable Dastard- Thank You Gift eyes
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Elijah Taupe no HB box2
Shape- 7 Deadly s{K}ins -Sammael DEF
Hair- no.match_ ~ NO_HORIZON ~ Pack of BROWNS

No comments:

Post a Comment