Sunday, February 22, 2015

LOOK #243

It's been raining a LOT here in the Seattle area and so I decided to do a flood post :D This gorgeous skin I am wearing is designed by 7 Deadly Skins, comes in a rich deep tan tone called Walnut and is just incredible. The name of the skin is Brooke and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. I am wearing it with a Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. This totally freaking adorable dress is by Halo Inc. I love the huge polka dots, it comes in standard mesh sizes with a texture change hud. It fits perfectly over my mesh body. My nails are designed by Sugarbabez and called Rainbow Stars,she does such cute work! Be sure to go check her store out. The jewelry I have on was from Futurewave and designed by Chaos, Panic and Disorder. It comes with necklace and earrings and is on sale at a special price during the event. And of course the shoes...these are a creation by K-Pue and they come in a variety of colors, in fact there are pink ones for the member gift this month! This beautiful hair I am wearing which totally matched up perfectly with this skintone, is by Blueberry, she has some really great stuff, including clothing so be sure to go check out both of her stores.

I suppose I'll just sort of sit here..and play the piano and sing some songs about rain until these flood waters go down. Bye for now!


Credits-
Location- """ oporuto """


Clothing & Accessories-
K-Pie Designs: Right it Heels -BLUE- {Slink Feet HIGH}
*Halo Inc*
Chaos, Panic, & Disorder:*:CPD:*: Across the Universe Set @ Futurewave 2015


Body Stuff- 
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Blue Pale
Blueberry - Fay - Hair Design - Essentials
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands and Feet
7 Deadly s{K}ins - BROOKE @ Feeb's Rascals Sales Room
SugarBabeZ~RainbowStars~for SLink Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment