Saturday, February 21, 2015

LOOK #238 Bike Ride in the Park

It was a nice sunny day so I ventured out to the park on my bike for a bit. I decided to wear an outfit put together from separates I purchased at AlterEgo. These great two toned prowler mesh pants, oasis collection shirt in desat blue, it comes with physique, tmp and omega appliers, (BTW I purchased these during the Black Out Event Toxxic holds for her VIPs). The jewelry and shoes were also created by her as well.  These great nails were designed by Sugarbabez and the great skin I am wearing is a creation of 7 Deadly Skins, titled Aerlinniel It was a Christmas present from the designer. I also have on a slink physique body, hands and feet. Occasionally, Iza will place the skin out for a special sale, so if you are able to, join the VIP group to keep up on all the great stuff, it's FREE right now.

The poses I am standing/kneeling in were created by Verocity and available at the 5th Avenue Event going on right now. My hair is a product by D!va and eyes by Amacci.

A closer look at these fantastic accessories by AlterEgo, she sure does a great job!


Credits-
Location-Blithe, Lost Angel
Poses- Verocity - Alexi Pose Set @ 5th Avenue Event

Clothing & Accessories-
AlterEgo. snobbery collection - mid - black
AlterEgo I cross necklace - style 3
AlterEgo I aahi face chain - silver
AlterEgo I prowler pants
AlterEgo oasis collection - desat blue

Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Aerlinniel v1
""D!va"" Hair "Senri2" (Topaz)
Amacci - Medieval fantasy Hunt Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment