Friday, February 20, 2015

LOOK #236 Fun With Squirrels

A bit of cuteness for you with this post, I decided to visit a couple of my resident squirrels, we had a jolly good time. For the visit I had on my beautiful skin from 7 Deadly Skins, called Waverly, it is available in several versions in a gatcha at the main store, I am also wearing one of the Lustful Pink lipsticks also by 7 Deadly Skins. My eyes are by IKON and a new release in sapphire. I paired it up with this fantastic pair of Slink shoes created by Uniq Phaz, a cute Foxy jewelry set by SugarBabeZ, it comes with a texture change hud with a variety of choices,  and hair by Olive, which is a FREE group gift!

This sweet outfit that I am wearing is designed by Uniq Phaz, an new up and coming designer, be sure to go check her store out! A closer look at some of the foxy love jewelry for you and this cute nails titled SweetTooth,  which were also designed by SugarBabeZ.

I stood up to give you a better look at this cute outfit. The skirt is called clubber skirt and is available at The Thrift Shop, and the jacket with or without tshirt option is called cheap as chips. They are mesh and both come in a variety of colors and choices. I really enjoy my time out and about and hope you enjoyed the post! See ya next time!

Credits
Poses/Prop-
BehaviorBody-poseStand-Fundamental pose set
 Raven Keep Fun With Squirrels

Clothing & Accessories-
UNiQ PhaZe clubber skirt  2 @ The Thrift Shop
UNiQ PhaZe tdth gift for mid slink feet
UNiQ PhaZe cheap as chips
SugarBabeZ~fOXY lOVE Ring with hud
SugarBabeZ~fOxy~lOve~Set with Hud

Body Stuff-
SugarBabeZ~SweetTooth~Slink Nail Appliers
IKON Charm Eyes - Sapphire
.Olive. the Rachel Hair VIP GROUP GIFT
::KK::  Swirl Eyeliner
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lustful Pinks Lipsticks
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha Waverly v1 RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment