Thursday, February 19, 2015

LOOK #231 Red Leather, Chains and Lingerie, oh my

So, here I am just hanging around, relaxing some in this sexy lingerie by Biasta, system layers and applier set included, and with 6 colors available, and foot straps by Macabre which are available in 8 colors.
This beautiful jewelry set was created by Glint for Feeb's Rascals and the entire set, necklace, earrings and bracelet can be purchased for 175L. The nails I am wearing are also designed by Biasta, called Crazy for You,  and come with 7 different color choices. You can even get the hud for Slink or for Maitreya! I am wearing the Patience skin in caramel by 7 Deadly s{K}ins with a spash of red on my lips, thanks to their sinful red lipsticks. I love that I can change the look with little effort or wear it without makeup and still have a beautiful look. I am wearing a slink body so you can see how well their appliers blend everything in.


My hair is called Elsa, created by Catwa, it comes in several different shades. Here is a back view of this great lingerie, just enough to entice yet keep that hint of mystery about you.



Credits-


Poses- *Something Erotic~ Up in Chains
 SLDomina Photo Studio PRO v3 Ultimate rev 5.2

Clothing & Accessories-
Biasta- [B!] :AMOUR FOU: Lingerie - Red - System + Appliers 

Macabre-+MC+Pik Strap Feet Red {Slink High Feet} Available in 8 colors @ Suicide Doll'Z
 :Glint:. Blog box Garnet n diamond tennis set @ Feeb's

Body Stuff-
 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Caramel
^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Elsa Hair
Biasta- [B!] :CRAZY FOR YOU: 7 Colors . Slink nails HUD
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sinfull Reds Lipsticks
Slink Physique, Feet and Hands worn

No comments:

Post a Comment