Wednesday, February 18, 2015

LOOK #229 Vacation in the Desert


I decided to take a jaunt down to Tucson Arizona and my old stomping grounds. And I wanted to look my best while here, so I put on this great new outfit designed by Shovelheads, it comes complete with the choker and  Slink high shoes, 5 mesh sizes, and several color choices! I also put on some piercings from AlterEgo, this great septum ring and nose to ear chain. Needed that splash of attitude :) My poses are by Verocity and created for the new event 5th Avenue! Check it out, nothing over 84L

This dress has the cutest back in the shape of a heart. Just love it. My skin is by 7 Deadly Skins and called Callie v1, it is on special right now at the main store, not sure how long that sale will last though! My eyes are a new release by IKON, and my hair is from the talented MINA. Put together, I am more than ready to have some fun!


Credits-
Location- Valentine Heart Island Home of Brii Underground (Biker themed sim with roads to ride on)

Poses- Verocity - Holly Pose Set for 5th Avenue Event

Clothing & Accessories-
 :*:ShOvElHeAdS:*:Parish 53 mesh
Alterego I aahi face chain - silver
Alterego I striku septum

Body Stuff-

MINA - Mientje - Dark blond
IKON Charm Eyes - Sapphire
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Callie v1

No comments:

Post a Comment