Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOOK #184 7 Deadly Skins, Azure, Nail Me, Catwa, Image Essentials, Angelic Designs, Seddys Creations

He told me I could take a ride on his back, and who could refuse such an invitation? This fantastic dragon was created by Angelic Creations as an offsim decoration but he can be on sim as well. You can see just how big he is in comparison to me. I'm that little speck up on it's head.My outfit is created by Azure and is totally mesh with 5 sizes, it comes in 4 colors for the shirt and 3 for the pants. Lots of ways to mix and match to create different looks.  I am wearing some cute shoes by Seddy's Creation and holding hilarious glove made by Image Essentials which include the pose I am standing in.

Here's a closer look at the pose globe, sassy as can be, it says it like it is.These are available at gatcha prizes at both the Hipster Fair and also Streets of Love. The great nails I have on were made by Nail Me and part of a sampler pack.

This skin is created by 7 Deadly Skins, and is just amazingly beautiful, as are all her creations. At her store, you will get the type of fantastic quality an original content creator shapes like a mound of clay. This skin is for sale at the unbelievable price of 150L during the next two weeks as part of the [B]UniQue event in the store. This long hair is a creation of Catwa. I love how it flows down my back and frames my face. .




Credits-

Location- Angelic Designs
Prop-  [Angelic Designs][Drag] Dark Dragon (off sim) 45 prims with water foam, 40 w/o. Texture change for rocks and roots.
Poses-Image Essentials- Handy Globe - Put a ring on this (b) RARE @ Hipster Fair & Streets of Love

Clothing & Accessories
 ~Azure~ Phyra Metallic Pants Silver
~Azure~ Ripped Crop Top Charcoal
Seddys Creations Living Dead Girl Pumps Black

Body Stuff-

!Nail Me! (Slink Av Enhancement) Nail Me Sampler
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Annieke for [B]UniQue
CATWA HAIR Rachel [Lights]

No comments:

Post a Comment