Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Look #94 Step Off Feat- +Facepalm+ 7 Deadly s{K}ins & Blueberry Hair

STOP What you are doing, and check it out! I'm at a cat orphanage *wolfish grin* And sporting this sleek new outfit by Facepalm as well. So let me tell you how I ended up here.

So, I was told to do some community service hours and here I am. Surrounded by a bunch of cats...I got my hair done by Blueberry hair, isn't it cool? I love the shading, and skin is part of a two week special event called [B] Unique which is held at 7 Deadly s{K}ins, featuring two new skins, one male, one female, for only $150 during the event, then afterwards it goes up to normal price or vanishes! I totally love the lips on this skin.

My nails were done by Nail Me Salon  and check out these boots! They are even part of the outfit!

Pictures taken at- Bayou Street Adoptive Home For Unhoused Cats and Kittens
Pose- HelaMiyo :: Force Gift

Clothing-
+Facepalm+ Step Off



Body-

Eyes- Amacci - Medieval fantasy Hunt Eyes Amacci ~ Look Eyes - Medieval
Hair- Blueberry - Darla - Fades
Nails- !Nail Me! (Slink Av Enhancement) Wild Child
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - [B] UniQue - BEERTJE

No comments:

Post a Comment