Saturday, January 31, 2015

LOOK # 175 7 Deadly s{K}ins, :*:ShOvElHeAdS:* Poetic Colors, Mon Cheri, Rumina, Pixel Box Designs



Went over to the garage to visit my daughter Moony ( who made a great background prop)  and get my bike serviced while there as well. I wore my newest outfit created by  :*:ShOvElHeAdS:*: and called Casey Rebel. It's fantastic! I paired it off with some shoes by the same creator and set to work.
I really love the textures on this outfit, of course I love all of her work. I put on some accessories, a dreamcatcher necklace from Pixel Box and some awesome suede gloves by Onyx
Ear cuffs by Nicclas Design completed my outfit. My skin is by the talented Izara of 7 Deadly Skins, called Meadow3 and is an exclusive Marketplace special. It comes with With 2 skins and appliers for Tango boobs, Slink hands/feet/body, Phatazz booty, Banned booty, Banned body, Lena body, TMP body, & Wowmeh body. The bike was created by Karen Chopper Parts, I love this one the most of course, because of the wolf on the tank.


Credits-
Location-Southern Pride
Prop- Karyn's Chopper Parts  Dark Wolf Bike
Photobomb by my daughter Moongypsy


Clothing & Accessories-
 :*:ShOvElHeAdS:*:Casey Rebel Mesh
 ONYX - SUEDE GLOVES
Nicclas Design -- Ear Piercings 1-- Male & Female
Pixel Box Designs - Necklace Dreamcatcher

Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Applier for MAITREYA  Taupe plain
7 Deadly s{K}ins Slink Appliers for Feet and Hands
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Meadow3 Taupe
7 Deadly s{K}ins- Patience Shape 
 *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Poetic Colors eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea

Hair- .:{Rumina}:. Paige - 2nd Anniverssary Gift


1 comment:

  1. Where is the outfit. couldnt find it. dont think it is called rebel. thanks.

    ReplyDelete