Friday, January 30, 2015

Look #171 Earth, Facepalm, Rowena's Designs, 7 Deadly Skins, Black Haus, Tantalum, SugarBabeZ, Nail Me, Sn@tch , LaNoir Soleil Designs

Some of us need that EXTRA boost to wake us up in the morning, so I couldn't believe my luck when I found this great coffee cup to enjoy my java! I put on my new shirt from Facepalm, matched it up with a skirt from the same designer, and set to drinking it up. Course, someone insisted on taking a picture of me so naturally I stuck my tongue out at them. I had a lot of fun with this pose from Earth's, ( the facial expressions hud cracks me up), combined with the sassy shirt and skirt from Facepalm, great nails by Nail me, and a cute necklace designed by Tantalum.


Of course, I was wearing skin from my favorite skin designer, Izara of 7 Deadly Skins, this one was a  beautiful skin that was part of a fundraiser to help a family in crises. I put on some piercings by Rowena's Designs, a great pair of shoes by BlackHaus and finished it off with a princess ring and some comfy leg warmers by SugarBabz.

Credits-
Taken at-Image Essentials sim
Pose-Earth Pose - One Cup A Day

Clothing & Accessories-
+Facepalm+ Put Down My Coffee
+Facepalm+ Anita skirt w/ HUD 
BLACK HAUS - High Transparent Shoes Purple The Urban Legends Mini Fair
~Tantalum~ Luz Necklace*  The Urban Legends Mini Fair
 {Rowena's Designs} Touch of Elegance Piercings
 SugarBabeZ~Elegance Leg Warmers with Hud
SugarBabeZ~Princess Me Ring & Hud

Body Stuff-

{Nail Me!} Party It Up - Nail Applier HUD
Hair-[LaNoir Soleil Designs ]ENVY - LUCKY PURPLE 
 :::Sn@tch Lumia Bright Eyes:::
7 Deadly s{K}ins - DREAMZ fundraise skin box

No comments:

Post a Comment