Friday, January 9, 2015

Look #105 feat. 7 Deadly s{K}ins & elation@I Heart the Cart Sale

This adorable dress, by elation, will be on sale at the I Heart the Cart sale starting January 17th. The pieces can be purchased separately or as a full outfit at a discount price. Which included the sweater, skirt and shoes!

To this wonderful dress I added a few accessories. A hat, jewerly, and handbag and I was ready for a nice stroll. This wonderful skin was designed by Izara of 7 Deadly s{K}ins and is my namesake ;)



 Credits-
Taken at- Paradise Island
Poses- :.Fudge:. Opening Gift* Cute Poses! MP

Clothing-
..elation.. Mesh A-Line Skirt, Sweater and Mary Janes for I Heart the Cart

Body-
 Skin-  7 Deadly s{K}ins- Aerlinniel V2 Skin
Hair- Clawtooth: The Last Unicorn (Enchanting Brunettes Pack) Collabor88
Eyes-  KATHAARIAN- Nut- Mesh Eyes
Nails- ..elation.. Slink Nails - Rabbit Hole

Accessories-
 Hat- !! maci ~ Black Romantic Hat
::Duh!:: Little Black Beaded Clutch - For the Seasons Hunt
[MONKEE]  Tish Pearls - (Honorable mention no current LM found)

No comments:

Post a Comment