Wednesday, December 31, 2014

As for you Mr Bond...


That horrible Mr Bond, threw me in jail! I was framed, I tell ya! At]least I have on my slick PJs by Facepalm, and must say I am looking good with my makeup (skin) by 7 Deadly s{K}ins on.

 Check out my earrings! Retro fun there. Nails were just painted before being locked up. And my slippers are on my feet keeping me cozy and warm.
 Oh you want to check out my pajamas some more? Here, I'll strike a couple poses for you.
Well that's about all I can do at the moment, until they let me out of this box.




Credits
Pictures taken at Image Essentials


 Outfit-
 Facepalm-+Facepalm+ Good Night Mr. Bond FREE January Group Gift

Body-
 *Ultra Shape* Eyes 03 - Cold
7 Deadly s{K}ins - LONDON
Divalicious Hayley Mesh Pigtails HUNT Prize
{Nail Me!} December Group Gift
FieraOcity- Happy Holidays Throwback Earrings ( Need MP LINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment